Internship at the first coliving place in Kyoto : traditional machiya (Kyoto city)
インターンシップ 料金: Stay at the residence with discount rent and have full-use of the coworking place. 雇用形態種別: 契約
QR Code Link to This Post
Taikoukyo Coliving is the first coliving place in Kyoto, Japan which opened in September 2019.
We're looking for an internship in the community designer position, which take cares the residents of the coliving residence and visitors for the coworking place while living in the residence.
You can stay at the residence with discount rent (this is not a payable job offer) and have full-use of the coworking space.
- Try to build the better community among the residents as much as you can.
It's important to make the communication active and better among residents in the coliving apartment as one of residents.
- Keep the common rooms clean both in the residence and the workplace.
You may clean the common spaces at least once a week.
- Welcome the visitors for the coworking place and explain about the place.
You are responsible to be at the coworking place about 3 days a week from 10AM-6PM, but you can work on your own jobs in PC while you are there.
- Welcome the new resident and have an orientation.
- Good command of English and Japanese
Being fluent at both English and Japanese is required, but not business or native level.
- Punctual and honest
- Can stay in Japan under tourist visa or any type of visa for more than 2 months (We don't issue visa.)
- Passionate for building the community
- Interest on Japanese culture or garden is preferable
About the property :
Located in Kamikatsura, just two stops from the famous Arashiyama sightseeing area, this unique coworking space is housed in a 400 year-old Kyoto residence.
It is registered as Tangible Cultural Property and has beautiful Japanese garden with moss.
It's perfect for those who wants to enjoy the distinctive four seasons of Kyoto and learn its culture, history at this traditional building.
The residence is the modern apartment, just 1 mins walk from the working place.
It's shared apartment of two floors, three rooms at each floor. Each floor has three bed rooms and one common living room, kitchen, bath&toilet.
More details ：https://achicochi.life/kyoto-taikoukyo-coliving/