【Immediate Start for Reserve Teachers and 2022 ALTs Hiring Now!】 (Tokyo, Saitama, Osaka, Aichi and Kanagawa)
料金: 225,000 yen per month 雇用形態種別: フルタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
We are now seeking enthusiastic and dedicated student graduates to work as a reserve teacher now and from April 2022 as an ALT in Tokyo, Saitama, Osaka, Aichi and Kanagawa areas. This position starts soon, so apply today! For those living elsewhere in Japan and interested in moving to our offered areas, we are able to assist you. Please read on for more information!
Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) work alongside Japanese teachers to make English lessons fun and engaging for the students. Practicing grammar and vocabulary, participating in games and activities to reinforce the lesson’s goals and communicating with students both inside and outside of the classroom are all part of a day’s work for ALTs.
● Location: Tokyo, Saitama, Osaka, Aichi and Kanagawa
● Contract Period: From when you are eligible to work (working visa received) to March 25th, 2022
● Contract Type: Full Time
● Level: Elementary schools and/or Junior High Schools
● Working Hours: Between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Actual working time: 5 hours & 55 minutes)
● Salary: 225,000 JPY per month with transportation costs included (first and last month's salary will be subjected to proration)
● Some positions require travelling of up to 90 minutes
● After April, relocation to another area may be required
Successful candidate must:
● Already be living in Japan and hold a valid student visa of which is able to be changed to an Instructor visa
● Have at least a Bachelor's Degree or higher
● Be a native speaker of English or equivalent (12 years of education where English was the medium of instruction in all subjects)
● Have conversational level Japanese & able to communicate with teachers
● Have good communication skills and patience
● Be able to commit to the entire length of the contract
● Driving license holders are welcomed
Being an ALT lets you work regular school hours on weekdays, leaving your evenings and weekends free. National holidays and school vacation periods are all yours to enjoy. But that’s just the beginning. ALTs with Borderlink enjoy:
● Assistance with visa sponsorship/renewal (where applicable)
● Continual Training (both before starting and annually during your time with us)
● Access to teaching materials including worksheets and flashcards
● Help with relocation & finding housing if you’re looking to move
● Round-the-clock support for your work/life needs
● Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
● A yearly calendar/schedule to help manage your other commitments (for April 2022 start positions)
● Those who wish to stay with us for the new school year get priority for future positions
We are accepting applications now! We conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the business week, and welcome applicants from all over Japan. We’re waiting to hear from you, so please apply today! And thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink!
▲PLEASE NOTE: as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.