QR Code Link to This Post
Merlin Entertainments Japan is looking to hire a skilled ninja who also happens to be able to translate and interpret Japanese into English and vice versa. They will be required to make use of their ninja skills to make there translations as undetectable as they are, and assist the rest of the team in their various endeavors.
• With in-depth knowledge of the English and Japanese language, perform translation of written text from Japanese into English (and vice versa) in various business and social settings.
• Translate a variety of material, from foreign language(s) to English and vice versa, with attention to fact and nuance, so that the intent and tone of the original meaning is preserved.
• Edit, standardize, proofread, revise and finalize translated material prepared by other employees and contractors.
• Organize translated material and finalize translation according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
• Prepare project reports and documentation.
• Provide consecutive interpretation for meetings and teleconferences
• Preform miscellaneous job related duties.
Minimum Requirement for the Position:
• Fluency in both the English and Japanese Language
• Writing - Communicating effectively with others in writing as indicated by the needs of the reader/audience.
• Speaking – Effectively verbally communicate information in an accurate and easy to understand manor.
• Information Gathering and Researching - Knowing how to find information and identifying essential information.
• Information Organization - Finding ways to structure or classify multiple pieces of information.
• Synthesis/Reorganization - Reorganizing information to get a better approach to problems or tasks.
• Active Learning - Working with new material or information to grasp its implications.
• Ninja skills