Qurie Housing: WE FIND HOMES THAT FIT YOU
QR Code Link to This Post
Check out our new home: https://qurie.jp
Send us an inquiry: 連絡先情報を表示
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quriehousing/
It's driven by a diverse and passionate young but highly experienced team. Deliver best-in-class service, depth of experience, skilled negotiations and honest advice to help you navigate successfully through the bureaucratic real estate process in Japan. The efficient size enables our professionals to be there for you every step of the way.
If you are looking for the best housing service in Kansai, you are in the right place.
Want to find more similar properties? We have access to a real estate database with literally thousands of properties in Kansai, so it is impossible to list all. Send us an inquiry and we will find a home that fits you!
Since all licensed agents have access to the same properties anyway, what makes a huge difference is the kind of services we provide that none of our competitors can compete with us. Here are our strengths:
1) Top brand franchise: RE/MAX is the number 1 brand name in real estate in the world. We are in 114 countries and have more than 120,000 agents in the world. Even if you don't know much about real estate, you have seen our balloon somewhere.
2) Licensed agency and licensed agents: To operate a real estate business in Japan legally, two kinds of real estate licenses are required. One is an agency license for the company (takken gyosha license), and the other one is an agent license for an individual (takkenshi license). By law, an agency license (takken gyosha license) is required for all real estate agencies, and every 5 staff members in a real estate agency must be a licensed agent (takkenshi). Many other agencies, especially those who mainly serve foreigners, have no licensed agents at all. Some don't even have an agency license. If you have ever been to a suspicious one, try to ask them to show you their licenses and you will be surprised. Make sure they do show when reading the lease important matters to you, certain procedures that are allowed to be done by only licensed agents.
3) Transparency: We will tell you all the pros and cons directly without hesitation whereas many other agents will tell you only the pros and try to hide the cons.
4) No hidden fees: All we charge is an agent fee of 1 month's rent plus tax whereas many other agents add hidden fees when clients don't notice.
5) Speedy responses: Our reply is always fast unless the company is closed whereas some other agents can take ages to reply a simple email.
6) Easy process: The application process for a private apartment in Japan can be very complicated. However, we always take care of all the difficult parts and make the process as easy as possible for our clients. Many other agents make things way too complicated for their clients.
7) Services in your language: We speak 7 languages - English, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish and French. Besides the languages, we also understand your culture. We have served clients from more than 50 countries.
8) Being able to look at properties from clients' perspective: All of us have moved many times, so we are all experienced clients ourselves. We always look at properties from clients' perspective whereas many other agents look at properties from agents' perspective and only focus on their profits.
9) Evening viewings available: Clients like viewing properties during the day, but if you are a person who is always busy during the day, we are happy to show you properties in the evening instead, and by car too. Many other agencies are closed at 6 or 7pm.
10) Free utility setup: We always go the extra mile and set up utilities for our clients whereas many other agents only give you the phone numbers of utility companies and tell you to call them by yourself.
11) Free ongoing support: We will always be there to assist you after you move in whereas many other agents won't even remember you after you've made your payment. We become friends with most of our customers.
Send us an inquiry and let us guide you home!