Experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues, and problems and fixing the issues without impacting/violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop, and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
• Certified on Lenovo Desktops and Apple MAC devices
• Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
• Ability to lift/move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
• Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S and MAC OS.
• Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
• Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to
· monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skill and troubleshooting & resolving issues related to end-user network cabling.
• Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management as well as people skills.
• Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
• Preferably with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification.
• Knowledge and experience of ticketing tools ( ServiceNow / Remedy)