- Corresponding related to technical issue between various clients and branch office and between the head office (including other plants) and the branch office
QR Code Link to This Post
- Cooperate with colleagues and deliver brand mark value to the clients.
- Preparing documents and attending for JG and any other class inspection when necessary
- Communication in English with colleagues in head office globally as well as communication in Japanese with colleagues in the japan branch office with respect.
- Travel to customers or global head office or workshop when necessary.
- Carry out service job on board or workshop when necessary
- Other internal process required for operating business.
- In charge of any technical matters.
- Overhauling the product (including replacement spare parts) in-site and/or in the work shop (in-site: shipyard, factory, on board ship and any other client's location)
- Framing/ scheduling/ negotiating/ performing/ reporting for the services.
- Operating and managing of all the machining equipment and tools including but not limited to the 500ton hydraulic machine, washing machine, lathe machine, drilling machine, compressors, cranes, measuring tools and any other related tools, forklift, 8ton truck and anything related to servicing and the work shop.
- Assist the sales and office staff on the technical side.
- ベースサラリー 500～600万円／年